A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the GRE math section
If you’re one of the more than half a million people who take the GRE every year and want to boost your math score, than this is the ideal study resource for you!
McGraw-Hill Education’s Conquering GRE Math, Second Edition is unique in that the problems increase in difficulty as you progress through the book. This will help you develop problem-solving skills as you prepare for the exam. The author is a math teacher who specializes in helping students enhance their GRE related math skills.
Scoring raising features include:
• 3 Full-length GRE math sections provide practice with questions just like those on the real test
• Complete review of GRE math topics including: number properties, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and word problems
• Strategies for answering every GRE math question type: quantitative comparison, multiple choice, numeric entry, and data analysis
• Information on the GRE math item formats that reflects the latest test
• Hundreds of questions for test-takers who want to maximize their score on the math section