How to Analyze People: Analyze & Read People with Human Psychology, Body Language, and the 6 Human Needs (How to Analyze People 101)
In How to Analyze & Read People with Human Psychology, Body Language, and the 6 Human Needs, you will learn how to decipher body language, break down others fears, values, beliefs, and attitudes, and understand the driving force behind people’s actions.
With How to Analyze & People People, you will discover what your moving toward and away from values are, what determines whether these values are fulfilled, and also how they intertwine with the 6 Human Needs.
You will also learn the 3 elements of practical psychology, what someone’s music taste says about them, and will be provided practical exercises at the end of each chapter to follow through on.
Furthermore, How to Analyze & Read People with Human Psychology, Body Language, and the 6 Human Needs will teach you about:
- Transactional Analysis and How it Can Benefit You
- The 5 Rules That WILL Make Your Life Miserable
- The Stroke Economy
- Bottom Lines and How They Dictate Your Life Even Though You Had No Say in Them – Until Now!
- What The Four Primal and Two Spiritual Needs are in Your Life
- Gaining a Deeper Understanding of Yourself to Analyze Others Accurately
- Macro versus Micro Facial Expressions
- Cold Reading People at First Glance
- The Winner’s Triangle and The Drama Triangle
- And more…
Report Broken Links