Fire Up Your Writing Brain: How to Use Proven Neuroscience to Become a More Creative, Productive, and Successful Writer
Whether you’re an experienced writer or just starting out, an endless number of pitfalls can trip up your efforts, from procrastination and writer’s block to thin characters and uninspired plots.
Luckily, you have access to an extraordinary writing tool that can help overcome all of these problems: your brain.
Fire Up Your Writing Brain teaches you how to develop your brain to its fullest potential. Based on proven, easy-to-understand neuroscience, this book details ways to stimulate, nurture, and hone your brain into the ultimate writing tool. Inside, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the type of writer you are: Do you think or feel your way through writing a book? Are you a pantser or a plotter?
- Develop writing models that accelerate your learning curve.
- Hardwire your brain for endurance and increased productivity.
- Brainstorm better character concepts and plot points.
- Learn to edit your manuscript on both a macro and micro level.
- Recharge a lagging brain to gain an extra burst of creativity.
Report Broken Links