Beyond Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Advanced Guide to Building Muscle, Staying Lean, and Getting Strong (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series)
If you want to build as much muscle as naturally possible…be able to bench press, squat, and deadlift gargantuan amounts of weight…and maintain a ripped, beach-ready physique year round…then you want to read this book.
If you’ve been lifting weights for any period of time, you’ve probably wondered…
What does it really take to make the jump from a “good” physique…from being “kinda strong”…from looking “athletic”…to having an outstanding looking, extraordinarily strong, ripped body that just makes people say “WOW”?
You know…the type of body that makes people wonder if you’re on steroids or just a genetic freak.
The type of body that fills you with self-confidence and pride of achievement.
The type of body that most of us guys dreamt of having before we ever touched a weight.
Well, this book was written to show you exactly how to make it through the “intermediate lifter” phase smoothly, with an incredible physique to show for it, and then continue to make gains and enjoy your training as an advanced lifter.
Furthermore, this is not an updated version or rehash of Bigger Leaner Stronger. It’s a true sequel–it builds on the principles taught in Bigger Leaner Stronger and takes your knowledge to the next level.
Here’s a “sneak peek” of what you’ll find inside this book…
- How to accurately pinpoint the weak points in your physique that, when corrected, dramatically improve your proportions and overall aesthetics.
- The science of proper training periodization with a program specifically built for intermediate and advanced weightlifters.
- Whole-body mobility routines that will not only help prevent injury, but improve performance as well.
- 8 scientifically proven ways to break through weightlifting plateau.
- Exactly how to get shredded (6 to 7% body fat) without frying your muscles or sanity.
- How to maintain single-digit body fat percentages year-round with ease…and still make gains in the gym.
- In-depth guides to various popular dieting styles like intermittent fasting, carb cycling, and Paleo.
- And more…
Simply put, Beyond Bigger Leaner Stronger is nearly 300 pages of neatly organized dietary and training lessons, insights, and principles…backed by decades of anecdotal evidence and over 250 scientific studies…and 100% geared toward helping you push your body to its genetic potential in size, performance, and aesthetics.